Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Costumes You Saw This Year

I enjoyed Halloween when I was a kid, but somehow not as much as I do now. Maybe because when I was a kid, I'd put together a great costume, then my parents made me put on a coat and maybe even a hat before I could walk around gettin' my candy! Darn parents! Lately Halloween is everyone's favorite holiday, isn't it? We were invited to like, 5 parties this weekend! Between the parties and the kids at the door, I saw a lot of cool costumes - what were the top five Halloween costumes you saw this year?

3 comments:

Special K said...

1. C as Sarah Palin
2. G as The Emerald City
3. G as sunburn victim
4. G as Southern Hillbilly
5. M as mosquito

Lyman said...

1. My friend Audra as Palin (pics on FB)
2. Milo as a dinosaur

and I hate to say since I had a gig on Halloween, those are the only costumes of note that I even remember.

clterry said...

1.friend Cynthia as Beech Grove Barbie
2.friend's husband as Camel Toe (yes, a girl's camel toe)
3.Lindsay as Jane Fonda
(I wish I could have been there in person to see these outfits)
4.Mike as mosquito
5.My Mom as Chewbacca