Wednesday, December 12, 2007

News Stories of 2007

Nothing can top our infamous VP shooting an old man in the face last year (oh, it still kills me!) but there were some doozy news stories in 2007 too. What were your favorites? The ones that made you laugh, the ones that made you cry, the ones that shocked you, the ones that made you think, Where's this liberal media I keep hearing about?

Mine:
1 Aqua Teen Hunger Force Bomb Scare
2 Douche Mike Pence saying Iraq was like a market in Indiana.
3 Damien Hirst creates diamond encrusted human skull.
4 Taking the pill "blurs" gender. What century is it?
5 Coyote in Chicago's loop

5 comments:

KHM said...

1. Al Gore wins Nobel Prize
2. Trent Lott announces he'll resign from Senate
3. Karl Rove resigns his Deputy Chief of Staff position
4. Wolfowitz resigns World Bank Chief slot
5. Obama inhaled---and remains a viable candidate

Lyman said...

1. Colt Win The Superbowl-Like you didn't see that one coming.

2. Britney Melts Down-I know, I know this is really lame of me but I can't help it, her fall from grace really has been an epic one. I remember like 4 years ago someone in the music biz told me she had a bad coke problem. Guess she was right.

3. Scooter Libby, Alberto Gonzalez, The CIA Scandal-It's becoming harder and harder to defend the Bush Administration.

4. Virginia Tech Shootings, Las Vegas Bus Stop Shootings, Colorado Church Shootings, Kansas Mall Shootings-How many more people have to die before we get stiffer gun control?

5. Barry Bonds-Broke the all-time homerun record and indicted for steroids in the same year.

KHM said...

Who's trying to defend it? I actually can't believe W hasn't been impeached. I mean....I really can NOT F@CKING believe it.

Carrie said...

1. Opposition to Guarisal HPV vaccine becasue it may make girls more sexually active. Bah!

2. California Fires they just kept burning...

3. Hillary leads Obama- I mean, that's ok, but I'm surprised.

Anonymous said...

1. Oprah and Gayle announce their civil union

2. The second Q is officially added to LGBTQQ

3. Henry begins work at the AIC

4. Kelly babysits a child

5. China