What would the 80's have been like without John Hughes? His movies capture teenage life in the 80's perfectly.
So what are your favorite John Hughes movies? (we can figure movies he wrote or directed into the list, see IMDB link above)
1. The Breakfast Club-Nobody and I mean NOBODY was as cool as John Bender. DID I STUTTER?
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off-Well, maybe Ferris comes close to being as cool.
3. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles-What a fantastic movie this is. John Candy's best for sure. Funny and touching at the same time.
4. Sixteen Candles-Grandma Helen: Oh Sam, let me take a look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies.
Grandpa Fred: I better get my magnifying glass. Ha Ha Ha.
Grandma Helen: Oh, and they are so PERKY.
Samantha: I can't believe my grandmother actually felt me up.
5. Some Kind of Wonderful-Mary Stuart Masterson and Lea Thompson in the same movie? Yowza!
What's your Top Five?